CEED is built of, by and for entrepreneurs
CEED addresses various social categories – existing and potential entrepreneurs, managers, employees, people from urban and rural disadvantaged groups – who wish to advance their education through complex but practical training services, counseling, mentoring, contacts to obtain financing and access to new markets.
ESTABLISHING ECOSYSTEMS OF SUPPORT
CEED gives entrepreneurs the opportunity to connect with others entrepreneurs who have gone through similar experiences in a trusting environment. Giving entrepreneurs the ability to connect with each other and share their experiences lets them know that they’re not alone and that there are others facing very similar problems. Together CEED entrepreneurs are able to overcome their barriers and work together to grow their businesses and to create stronger local economies while connecting to the international CEED network.
PROVIDING ACCESS TO FINANCE
CEED is building a pipeline of ‘investment ready’ companies by preparing entrepreneurs for outside capital, improving their financial management skills, and guiding them to appropriate providers. CEED works with financial advisors, the banking/finance communities and donor agencies to build awareness of financing opportunities and accelerate the speed with which growth and working capital can be extended. Those in the CEED network who qualify have also received capital directly from SEAF in markets where both entities exist.
DEVELOPING RELATIONSHIPS THROUGH MENTORING
CEED embeds mentoring into its structured programs because people who have ‘been there’ can provide invaluable perspective. They have experienced the ups and downs, rewards and frustrations, successes and failures of starting and running a business, and they can tell an entrepreneur that what they’re experiencing is not new, but just part of the process. CEED has a rigorous recruiting process for finding and training the best mentors in each market.
BUILDING SKILLS THROUGH PEER-TO-PEER LEARNING
CEED ROMANIA provides tailored training and consulting services:
- Short courses on different areas:
- Training Packages authorized by the National Qualifications Authority (formerly the National Council for Adult Training – NATB ) in the areas of:
- Project Manager;
- Entrepreneurial skills;
- Trainer of trainers;
- Qualification for computer operator data entry.
- Entrepreneurial Training Packages under license Beyster Institute ( U.S. )
We prepare and provide, upon request, internal courses for individual SMEs and other entities, that are customer-driven, combining short lectures, practical exercises, case studies, debates moderated by the instructor, to encourage participants to share ideas. Topics for illustration:
- Intensive course that addresses a complex management training needs;
- Strategic Management;
- Training for young consultants / leaders;
- Accessing European financial sources for rural development;
- Financial management for non-financial;
- Skills and techniques for managers. Decision-making process;
- Financial analysis of the company;
- Financial analysis of investment projects;
- Other training packages on request.
Target Audience: existing and potential entrepreneurs, top managers, department manager , youth, women, farmers, members of civil society, other types of customers.
Benefits of participants:
- Participants will acquire or refresh their theoretical knowledge in the specific occupational standards;
- Gain a practical understanding of management methods and tools;
- Will identify areas where the knowledge and skills acquired can be used immediately – at work or in your own business -, which will improve performance.
CEED trainers have many years of experience in the areas of training courses and, for entrepreneurial and managerial training, they have extensive expertise on the development of SMEs and are also business practitioners.
CEED Romania provides consulting services for economic development through development of the SME sector, human capital development, growth of the social economy in Romania.
CEED Romania provides:
- Business consulting services on specific company issues (functional management, strategic management, developing business plans, creating and evaluating partnerships, analysis of investment projects, financial modeling and forecasting, market analysis and strategy, human resource management, accounting and taxation etc.);
- Specialized consulting for entrepreneurs who want to establish or expand their businesses;
- Consulting for the preparation and implementation of development projects;
- Professional support to access and effective use of available EU funds (diagnostic analysis, identifying appropriate funding sources, developing the necessary documentation, project management services for the efficient and correct use of attracted funding etc . ) .
For assistance to your business , do not hesitate to contactact us.
This post is also available in Română.